CAST ALUMINIUM – Lighter than cast iron, but just every bit as strong. With a non-toxic non-stick surface designed for excellent heat retention and distribution.
6 STAINLESS STEEL SKEWERS – The steel skewers can fit perfectly in assigned grooves to help you make healthy meat, fish or vegetable kebabs on the stove or in the oven.
OVEN AND STOVES – Our griddle pan can be used on all types of stoves including induction, ceramic, gas and electric. Also works wonderfully in ovens all the way up to 250°C / 480°F.
DEEP GRIDDLE LINES AND POURING NOTCH – The specially designed deep griddle lines can help to reduce excess fats or oils released during cooking. Also equipped with a pouring notch to help you get rid of any excess juices.
SUITABLE FOR HIGH TEMPERATURES – Our rockstar griddle handles temperatures as high as 250°C / 480°F . It’s the perfect choice when you want to sizzle food in the oven. Comes with a pair of detachable heat resistant handles to help you use your griddle plate from stove to oven with ease.
Griddle Me This
Love barbecues? Enjoy yours at home with The Jean Patrique Cast Aluminium Non-Stick Griddle Plate with Stainless Steel Skewers.
High quality cast aluminium
Lighter than cast iron, but every bit as strong. The bonded steel base is designed for excellent heat retention and distribution so you get a consistent cooking surface.
Non-toxic and non-stick
The non-toxic and non-stick surface helps you make healthier meals with little to no oil.
Deep griddle lines and pouring notch
The specially designed deep griddle lines can help to reduce excess fats or oils released during cooking. Also equipped with a pouring notch to help you get rid of any excess juices.
6 stainless steel skewers
The steel skewers can fit perfectly in assigned grooves to help you make healthy meat, fish or vegetable kebabs on the stove or in the oven.
Suitable for high temperatures
Our rockstar griddle handles temperatures as high as 250°C / 480 °F . Comes with a pair of detachable heat resistant handles to help you use your griddle plate from stove to oven with ease.
- CAST ALUMINIUM GRIDDLE PLATE & SKEWERS - Enjoy chargrilled, BBQ-style meats and vegetables all year round by using this cast aluminum grill plate with your stove or oven. Perfect for searing steaks, or grilling fish fillets, vegetables and more!
- USE WITH ANY STOVE OR OVEN - This griddle pan can be used with all types of stove including induction, ceramic, gas and electric. It also works wonderfully in ovens all the way up to 250°C / 480°F.
- NON-STICK, NON-TOXIC SURFACE - Constructed from robust aluminium with a non-stick, non-toxic surface designed for efficient heat distribution. A pair of detachable, heat-resistant handles help you to guide the plate from stove, to oven, to table with ease.
- EASIER & HEALTHIER COOKING - The deep griddle lines reduce excess fats and oils being released when cooking, while excess juices can be easily poured away via the built-in pouring notch.
- INCLUDES 6 STAINLESS STEEL SKEWERS - Each skewer fits comfortably into a purpose-built groove to ensure kebabs are perfectly spaced and to prevent unwanted movement. The skewers are made from robust and easy-to-clean stainless steel.
We all love perfectly barbecued meats, or vegetables with that classic chargrilled taste! The “Griddle Me This” Cast Aluminium Griddle Plate lets you enjoy delicious BBQ-style meals all year round, and whatever the weather! The robust cast aluminium grill plate can be used with any stove and any oven, and has deep griddle lines to cook food just like a BBQ grill. It comes with six strong, stainless steel skewers which slot into purpose built grooves to help cook perfect kebabs. Once you're finished, simply place the griddle plate and skewers in the dishwasher or wash with warm, soapy water.
At Jean Patrique we use only high quality and sustainably sourced materials to ensure that all our products last long into the future. We're also committed to ditching extra plastic and unnecessary packaging.
Equipped with a pouring notch to help drain excess juices. Suitable for temperatures up to 250°C / 480°F. Perfect for when you want to sear on the stove and then add to the oven to marinade you meals.
Product details and care:
- Dimensions with handles: 42cm / 16.5in length x 27cm / 10.6 inch width x 5.5cm / 2.2 inch height
- Length without handles: 33cm / 12.9 inch
- Height without handles: 2cm / 0.8 inch
- 2.2mm thick
- Skewers: 35cm / 13.8 inch length
- Bottom: The induction ring is 20.5cm / 8.1 inch in diameter, from the induction ring to the sides it measures 7cm / 2.8 inch x 2.5cm / 1 inch
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs
- Made with anodised cast aluminium (hardened through a process that renders it nonreactive) that does not leach into or react with foods.
- Dishwasher safe