- 200g/7.1oz cornflakes
- 800g/28oz chocolate hazelnut spread
- 360g/12.7oz full-fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Crush your cornflakes then add them to your medium Jean Patrique Mixing Bowl.
- Mix in 200g/7.1oz of chocolate hazelnut spread and combine.
- Press the cornflake mixture into your Whatever Pan.
- In your small Jean Patrique Mixing Bowl, combine the remaining chocolate hazelnut spread and cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Top the base with the cheese mixture. Cover and keep in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with a sprinkle of roasted hazelnuts then serve!
*Tip: It will keep in the freezer for up to 1 month.