- 120ml/4fl. oz full cream milk
- 120ml/4fl. oz cream
- 1 egg
- 15g/1.5 tbsp caster sugar
- 150g/ 1 cup flour
- 15g/1 tbsp baking powder
- 60ml/4 tbsp melted butter
- Whipped cream
- Maple syrup
- Handful of nuts
- Toppings of your choice!
- Whisk together the milk, cream, egg, caster sugar and flour and add melted butter.
- Heat your Whatever Pan over high heat.
- Whilst it's heating up, rub a block of butter all over the ridges where you will be dropping your batter.
- Once the Frying pan is hot, turn down the heat to medium-low and add a spoonful of batter to the pan.
- Cook the waffle for approximately 3 minutes per each side.
- Once all waffles are done, serve with maple syrup and whipped cream or toppings of your choice.