- 120 ml full cream milk
- 120 ml cream
- 1 egg
- 15 gr caster sugar
- 150 ml flour
- 15 gr baking powder
- 60 ml melted butter
- Whipped cream
- Maple syrup
- Handful of nuts
- Whisk together the full cream milk, cream, egg, caster sugar and flour and add melted butter.
- Heat your Whatever Pan over high heat.
- While it is heating up rub a block of butter all over the ridges where you will be dropping your batter.
- Once the Frying pan is hot turn down the heat to medium-low and add a spoonful of batter to the pan.
- Cook the waffle for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Once all waffles are done serve with maple syrup and whipped cream.