- 1 onion
- 800g/4 cups tinned chickpeas
- 4-6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Handful of parsley
- 60ml/4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 15g/1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 15ml/3 tsp red wine vinegar
- 15ml/3 tsp white wine vinegar
- 15ml/3 tsp lemon juice
- 150g/1 cup halloumi
- Finely chop the onion and parsley using a fine knife.
- Mix the chickpeas, onion, tomatoes and parsley together.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, vinegars, lemon juice and mustard.
- Grill the halloumi in your Whatever Pan until brown on each side.
- Crumble the halloumi over the salad, pour over the dressing and serve.