- 800g/28.2oz potatoes
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 75g/2.5oz pancetta, diced
- 50g/1.8oz gruyère, grated
- Parsley, chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cherry tomatoes, to serve (optional)
- Using the Potato Peeler from your Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensils Set for Garnishing, peel the potatoes and cut them into chunks.
- In your Jean Patrique 20cm Saucepan, boil the potatoes with some salt for 15 mins.
- Add some oil to your Whatever Pan then fry the onion and garlic. Season with some salt. Once golden, set aside.
- Fry the pancetta until golden. Set aside.
- Dice the cooked potatoes then add the pancetta, cheese, garlic, onion, parsley, and egg. Season with some salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add some oil to your cleaned Whatever Pan then add in the potato mixture. Flatten and even out with the back of a spoon.
- Fry over medium heat for 15 mins until golden brown. Flip it onto a plate. Return it to the pan and cook for another 15 mins on the other side. Be sure to wear oven gloves when handling the pan.
- Serve with some cherry tomatoes and enjoy!