- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 2 eggs
- 50ml/1.7fl. oz heavy cream
- 1 tbsp clarified butter
- Salt, to taste
- Honey, to serve
- Butter, to serve
- In a wide-base bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream and salt.
- Coat your first slice of bread with the egg mixture. With your second slice, spread peanut butter on one side and coat the other side with the egg mixture. Sandwich the 2 pieces together, making sure that the peanut butter is in the middle. Repeat for the other sandwich.
- On medium-low heat, place the clarified butter in your Stonetastic Granite Pan until melted.
- Fry one of the peanut butter sandwiches in your Stonetastic Granite Pan until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with some honey and butter. Enjoy.