- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 55g/ ¼ cup bacon bits
- 1 cherry tomato, quartered
- 1 sprig fresh basil, chopped
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Place the avocado halves on your Whatever Pan and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper.
- Top one avocado with bacon bits, another one with a cherry tomato and another one with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs as desired and enjoy!