- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 55 gr (¼ cup) bacon bits
- 1 cherry tomato, quartered
- 1 sprig fresh basil, chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Place the avocado halves on your Whatever Pan and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper.
- Top one avocado with bacon bits, another one with a cherry tomato and another one with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, as desired and enjoy!