- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 pound store bought pizza dough
For Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Grease the bottom and sides of your Whatever Pan with butter.
- In a bowl, stir together cream cheese and softened butter until smooth.
- In another bowl stir together brown sugar, sugar, and lemon zest.
- Roll the dough into a 14 inch square.
- Spread the dough with cream cheese mixture on one half and and sprinkle sugar mixture on the other half.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold the half with the shredded coconut over the half with sugar and press lightly to adhere.
- Cut the dough lengthwise into 4-5 strips. Tightly twist each dough strip. Starting in the center of the greased Whatever Pan, wrap strips in a spiral pattern, pinching ends together. Cover and let stand in a warm place for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese icing. In a bowl, stir together the powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Once the dough is ready, drizzle with the cream cheese icing and serve warm.