- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300 gr risotto rice
- 100 ml white wine (optional, or use more stock)
- 400 gr can chopped tomatoes
- 200 gr roasted peppers
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, to taste
- Parmesan, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat the oil in your Whatever Pan, then fry the onion for a few mins until softened.
- Turn up the heat, tip in the rice, stir, then fry for 1 minute more. Pour in the chopped tomatoes, roasted peppers and vegetable stock.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 25 minutes until the rice is tender and creamy.
- Once ready season with salt and pepper, parsley and parmesan.