- 5 oz Shrimps
- 1tbs Ginger
- 1 Baguette
- 2tbs Lemon juice
- 3tbs sesame oil
- Sesame Seeds
- 3tbs Olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Place shrimps in a bowl, add ginger, lemon juice, salt, sesame oil, olive oil, pepper, mix well and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Slice the baguette diagonally into circa 1-2cm slices; spread the butter over the slices and place over a non-stick frying pan.
- Heat over medium heat for a few minutes until butter is melted.
- Remove the bread, place the shrimps in the frying pan and cook until prawns turn pink.
- Finally, put the bread slices on a plate of choice, place some rocket salad on the slices, add the shrimps and sprinkle with sesame seeds.