- 140g/1 1/3 cups Shrimp/Prawns
- 1tbsp Ginger
- 1 Baguette
- 2tbsp Lemon juice
- 3tbsp sesame oil
- Sesame Seeds
- 3tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Place the shrimps in a bowl, add ginger, lemon juice, salt, sesame oil, olive oil, pepper, mix well and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Slice the baguette diagonally into approximately 1-2cm slices; spread the butter over the slices and place over a non-stick frying pan.
- Heat over medium heat for a few minutes until butter is melted.
- Remove the bread, place the shrimps in the pan and cook until the prawns turn pink.
- Finally, put the bread slices on a plate of choice, place some rocket salad on the slices, add the shrimp and sprinkle with sesame seeds.