- Toasted bread slices
- 400g fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cups of milk
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 140g white sugar
- ¼ cup of boiled water
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cut the bread slices diagonally into triangles.
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stalk, then cut in half.
- Place the strawberries in the pot, add 80g of sugar and ¼ cup of water, stir well, cover the pot and boil over medium-high heat. Cook until the mixture is soft.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add the remaining sugar, ginger powder, then add in the milk and mix well.
- Place the butter in a non-stick frying pan and melt over low heat.
- Dip the triangle bread into the egg mixture, and place into the frying pan. Turn to medium heat and fry until golden on both sides.
- Finally, pour the cooked strawberry sauce on the fried toast and serve.