- 360g Rolled oats
- 65g Pecans
- 55g Almonds
- 65g Sunflower seeds
- 120ml Olive oil
- 170g Honey
- 65g Dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, add the oats, nuts, seeds and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Stir in the oil and honey. Be sure to mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the oat mixture into your Whatever Pan.
- Bake for 30 mins in an oven that's preheated to 175C/350F. Stir every 10 minutes to ensure an even baking.
- Once golden brown, remove it from the oven and add in the cranberries.
- Let it cool completely then it is ready to be eaten.
Tip: Feel free to swap the oats, seeds, honey or cinnamon to your favourite alternatives.