- 500g waxy potato, such as Charlotte
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 9 eggs
- 25g chives
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Place the potatoes into a pot and add boiling water. Simmer for 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the butter into your Whatever Pan and turn on the heat to low.
- Throw in the onion and cook for 10-15 minutes until they're golden brown.
- Add the peppers and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the potatoes to the pan.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs together with a fork. Add salt and pepper to season. Using scissors, cut the chives straight into the egg.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook for 15 minutes. You'll know it's ready when it is golden brown on the bottom.
- Place the Whatever Pan under the grill for another two minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.