- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp of paprika or chilli powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
For the sauce:
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup sriracha
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Using your Chopaholic Oriental 3 Piece Chef's Knife Set, cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- In your Jean Patrique Plastic Mixing Bowl (small), mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cumin and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- In your Jean Patrique Plastic Mixing Bowl (medium), place the panko breadcrumbs.
- Line your Whatever Pan with a baking sheet.
- Dip your cauliflower into the batter and shake off any excess. Then, dip it into the breadcrumbs to ensure it is evenly coated.
- Lay the cauliflower in a single layer and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- In your cleaned Jean Patrique Plastic Mixing Bowl (medium), mix together the honey, sriracha and ketchup. Toss your golden florets in the sauce.
- Serve and top with sesame seeds. Enjoy!