- 750g/26oz new potatoes, sliced
- 1 sea bass (around 1.5kg/ 53oz), gutted, scaled and gills removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled, bashed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 350g/12oz cherry tomatoes
For the salsa
- 80g/2.8oz watercress
- 25g/0.8oz parsley
- 25g/0.8oz coriander
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 150ml/5fl. oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/428°F.
- Add potatoes to a saucepan of salted boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Slash the flesh of the sea bass in a criss-cross pattern on both sides, then marinate the fish with olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. Rub it in to ensure it is spread evenly.
- Place the garlic clove and lemon slices into the cavities of the sliced fish.
- Lay the potatoes flat into your Whatever Pan. Add the tomatoes and season. Place fish on top and cook for about 20 - 25 mins.
- Remove fish carefully and keep warm. Pop the potatoes and tomatoes back in the oven for another 10 mins.
- To make the salsa, place the watercress, herbs, chilli and capers into a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Pour some of the extra virgin olive oil and blend a little more.
- Transfer the chilli salsa to a dish then, add the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic and season to taste.
- Spread the chilli salsa all over the fish. Serve and enjoy!