- 50g/1.8oz butter, softened
- Jalapeño sauce
- 1 small spring onion
- 2 sirloin steak
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 10 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Cumin, to taste
- Finely chop your spring onion with your Chopaholic Oriental Chef's Knife.
- Mash the butter then mix together with the jalapeño sauce and spring onion.
- Place the butter on some clingfilm and form it into a log by rolling it. Freeze the log.
- Oil the steak on both sides with some olive oil then season with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Heat your Meat Master on high heat then grill the steak for 2-3 mins on each side.
- Make the salad by mixing the ingredients together.
- Serve the steak with a slice of the jalapeño butter and a side of the salad.