- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tuna steaks
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tsp water
- In a ziplock bag, combine the soy sauce, scallions, lemon juice, sesame oil and ginger. Shake it gently to ensure everything is well combined.
- Add the tuna steaks to the marinade and coat them completely. Remove the excess air from the bag and seal it. Let the fish marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On a shallow plate, spread out the sesame seeds. Remove the steak from the marinade, brush off any scallion or ginger, then coat it with the sesame seeds on all sides.
- Heat up your Whatever Pan and spray a light coating of oil.
- Place the tuna steak into the pan and grill for 3 mins on each side.
- Once cooked, removed the fish from your Whatever Pan.
- Pour in the remainder of the marinade into your pan and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch and water together. Add it to the boiling marinade and stir. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Slice your tuna steak with your Chopaholic Oriental 3 Piece Chef's Knife Set and serve with some sauce. Enjoy!