- ½ cup plain yoghurt, full fat
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 750g/26.5oz chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 30g/1.1oz butter
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade together. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- In your Whatever Pan, melt the butter and cook the marinated chicken.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients, including any leftover marinade and simmer it on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!