- 2 tbsp green peppercorns
- 113g/4oz unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp steak sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon peel, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 3 T-bone steaks
- 1½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Crush the peppercorns using a food processor.
- Whisk together the butter and steak sauce. Then, mix in the crushed peppercorns, chives and lemon peel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the butter mixture on a piece of parchment paper and shape it into a log. Refrigerate until firm.
- Brush the steak with the olive oil then season with salt and pepper
- Preheat your Whatever Pan on medium heat. Once hot, cook the steak for 6 minutes on each side for a medium-rare.
- Top with the prepared butter mixture and enjoy!