- 4 large zucchini
- 1 onion, chopped
- 450g/1lbs ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F. Slice zucchini in half, and carve them out with a spoon.
- Chop the zucchini 'meat' and set it aside.
- Heat olive oil in your Whatever Pan and cook the onion for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- Add the garlic and cook for a few seconds. Add meat and cook until it's no longer pink, for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce, zucchini meat, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into zucchini boats and top each with a drizzle of cheddar cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and bubbly.