- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 mozzarella slices
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. On a clean work surface, cut a pocket into each chicken breast.
- Stuff each chicken breast with baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and 1 mozzarella slice.
- Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat olive oil in your Whatever Pan and sear your chicken breasts until golden, 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to the oven, cook for 15 minutes and voila!