- 115ml/½ cup olive oil
- 60ml/¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 450g/1 lb chicken
- 1 large onion
- 3 bell peppers
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, add the olive oil, lime juice, cumin, red pepper flakes and whisk well.
- Add chicken breasts to the marinade and marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Heat up your Whatever Pan and add the chicken breasts. Cook the meat through, then set aside and cut into small pieces.
- Throw the peppers in the pan. Add the lime mixture, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken back in and cook with the peppers.
- Once ready, grab a spoonful of the chicken and peppers, place it in a tortilla and voila!