- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 large onion
- 3 bell peppers
- Salt and balck pepper to taste
- In a bowl add the oil, lime juice, cumin, red pepper flakes and whisk well.
- Add chicken breasts to the mixture and marinate for 2h.
- Heat up your Whatever Pan and add the chicken breasts. Cook until ready, set aside and cut into small pieces.
- Then start cooking your bell peppers, add salt and pepper and lime mixture.
- Add chicken and cook with the peppers.
- Once ready, grab a spoonful of the chicken and peppers and place it in a tortilla and voila!