- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 litres chicken stock
- 500 gr paella rice
- 1 heaped teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 large pinches of saffron
- 2 handfuls of fresh or frozen peas
- 10 large raw shell-on king prawns
- 500 g mussels
- Fresh thyme
- 1 lemon, quarters
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Olive oil
- Heat a splash of olive oil in your Whatever Pan and add Himalayan salt.
- Start frying your chicken thighs until golden and crispy, add the onion, chicken stock, paella rice, paprika, saffron and leave to cook on a medium heat for around 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the peas, king prawns, mussels, and cook until rice is soft.
- Add thyme and serve with wedges of lemon for squeezing over.