- 50 oz linguine
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 5 oz large peeled prawns
- ¼ cup white wine
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- Boil pasta for about 10 min.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in frying pan; add garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- Add prawns and when slightly pink add the wine; fry for a ew minutes.
- In a separate pan, add the tomatoes and cook until they just start to burst. Then add them to the prawns.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the prawn mix.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.