- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white peppercorns
- 1 veal chop
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Handful of mixed herbs
- 1 red pepper, cut into thick chunks
- 1 chili pepper, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Heat vegetable oil in your Whatever Pan and throw in the white peppercorns to infuse the oil.
- Place the veal chop in the pan and sprinkle the paprika over it. Cook the veal chop for 2-3 minutes per side. After turning, season with salt.
- Put the butter onto the veal chop, and let it melt in the Whatever Pan.
- Throw in garlic cloves and fresh herbs and cook for a few minutes. Then, add the red pepper, chilli, tomatoes and red onion.
- Pop it in the oven and roast for 20 minutes. Then, serve!