• 2 tbsp. butter
• 1 chopped onion
• 2 cloves garlic
• 100g Arborio rice
• 1 cup chicken stock
• 1 tbsp. cream cheese
• 2 tsp. green pesto
• 60g parmesan
• 8 cherry tomatoes
• 2 sea bass fillets
• Salt, pepper to taste
• In a saucepan melt the butter over low to medium heat.
• Add onion, garlic, and rice and fry for a few minutes, continuously stirring.
• Add the stock, stir, and cook for 20 minutes; continue to stir throughout.
• Once the liquid is absorbed, add cream cheese, pesto, parmesan, cherry tomatoes, stir and set aside.
• Meanwhile, season your sea bass fillets with salt and pepper.
• In a frying pan, add a little oil and fry your sea bass fillets for about 2 min on each side.
• Once done, place your fillets on a bed of salad and risotto and serve your delicious meal!