- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g Arborio rice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. green pesto
- 60g parmesan
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 sea bass fillets
- Salt, pepper to taste
- In a saucepan melt the butter over low to medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, and rice and fry for a few minutes, continuously stirring.
- Add the stock, stir, and cook for 20 minutes; continue to stir throughout.
- Once the liquid is absorbed, add cream cheese, pesto, parmesan, cherry tomatoes, stir and set aside.
- Meanwhile, season your sea bass fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan, add a little oil and fry your sea bass fillets for about 2 min on each side.
- Once done, place your fillets on a bed of salad and risotto and serve your delicious meal!