- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. coriander
- ½ cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 eggs
- Bunch of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Chop the bell pepper, onion and tomatoes with suitable kitchen knives.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan; add onions and garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, paprika, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes, until liquid reduces a little.
- Make 3 small wells in the sauce. Carefully break the eggs into the wells.
- Cook for 5 min until the whites are set.
- Sprinkle over some parsley and serve!