- 280g/2.5 cups cannelloni
- 260g/2 cups baby leaf spinach
- 250g/1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 250g/1 cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon zest
- 690g/1 jar tomato and Parmesan passata
- 70g/2/3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Boil the cannelloni until al dente and set aside.
- Heat the oven to 200°C/390°F. Add olive oil to your Whatever Pan and start frying the spinach. Once cooked, drain the water and add Ricotta, Greek yogurt, nutmeg, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Once the mixture is done, fill the cannelloni and set aside.
- Add tomato passata to the Whatever Pan, add the cannelloni and cover with the rest of the passata.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle the breadcrumbs and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Buon appetito!