- 280gr cannelloni
- 260gr baby leaf spinach
- 250gr ricotta cheese
- 250gr greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon zest
- Tomato and parmesan passata
- 70gr dried breadcrumbs
- Boil the cannelloni until al dente and set aside.
- Heat the oven to 200°C. Add olive oil to your Whatever Pan and start frying the spinach. Once cooked, drained the water and add the ricotta, greek yogurt, nutmeg, garlic, lemon zest,salt and pepper.
- Once the mixture is done fill the cannelloni and set aside.
- Add tomato passata to the Whatever Pan, add the cannelloni and cover with the rest of the passata.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle the bread crumbs and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Buon appetito!