- 1 tbsp. frying oil
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 16 oz chicken breast
- 4 cups water or chicken broth
- 3 sliced carrot
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 cube all-purpose seasoning
- 1 cup fried green peas
- 1 tbsp. tarragon
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Warm your Jean Patrique cookware, add the frying oil and chopped onion. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast, cook 5 minutes more.
- Add water or chicken broth, sliced carrots, salt, all-purpose seasoning.
- Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes at medium heat.
- Add the fried green peas, tarragon, sour cream and cook again for 15 minutes.