- 2 zucchinis
- 455 g /1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel long strips from the zucchini.
- In a large bowl, mix the zucchini strips, shrimp, bell pepper sliced, lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil until the mixture is evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture into your Whatever Pan and bake for 8 minutes.