- 2 zucchinis
- 455 g (1 lb) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel long strips from the zucchini.
- In a large bowl, mix the zucchini strips, shrimp, bell pepper sliced, lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil until the mixture is evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture into your Whatever Pan and bake for 8 minutes.