- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 24 oz (700 gr) potatoes, chopped into 1 cm thick cubes
- 7 oz (200 gr) diced bacon
- Cup of spring onions
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fry the potatoes in the hot oil and cook until golden and crispy for about 20 minutes.
- Add the bacon pieces to the pan and fry while stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes until crisp.
- Add the spring onions; stir them through and season with pepper.
- Using a spatula, make four wells in the hash, crack an egg into each well and arrange the mozzarella around each egg.
- Fry until the whites are set and the eggs are cooked to your liking.