- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400 gr mutton or lamb cutlets
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 600 ml beef stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in the Whatever Pan and add the lamb pieces. Cook until brown all over. Set aside half of the lamb cutlets and the lamb cutlets fat.
- Add part of the potatoes, carrots, onion, leeks.
- Cover with the remaining cooked lamb cutlets, potatoes and onion and leeks.
- In another pan, fry the lamb cutlets’ fat, add the flour and stir well. Cook on a gentle heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the fat and flour mixture to the lamb and vegetables in the Whatever Pan. Pour in the beef stock.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours on medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!