- 360gr potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 courgette
- 6 eggs
- 30 gr parmesan
- 1 pinch paprika
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes for 10 min
- Fry the onion gently in a little olive oil until soft.
- Add the red pepper and courgette and continue to cook gently.
- When the pepper and courgette are soft, add the potatoes
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs together with the Parmesan cheese, paprika and salt.
- Add the egg mix to the vegetables.
- Place the pan in the oven for approximately 30 minutes at 190°C.
- Finish off under a hot grill.