- 360g/13 oz potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 courgette
- 6 eggs
- 30g/1/3 cup parmesan
- 1 pinch paprika
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Fry the onion gently in a little olive oil until soft.
- Add the red pepper and courgette and continue to cook gently.
- When the pepper and courgette are soft, add the potatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs together with the parmesan, paprika and salt.
- Add the egg mix to the vegetables
- Place the Whatever Pan in the oven for approximately 30 minutes at 190°C/370°F.
- Finish off under a hot grill.