Marinated Peri Peri Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks
Cooking time: 45 minutes
For 4 persons
- 1kg of chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 15 gr lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 30 gr orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 7 gr sea salt
- 30 gr sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 7 gr red pepper flakes
- 15 gr oregano
- Butten, 1 cube
Add the chicken to a large mixing bowl.
Add oregano, lemon zest, garlic, sweet paprika, sea salt, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, orange juice and olive oil. Mix well and let marinate for 4 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC.
- Preheat your Whatever Pan and once hot add olive oil and a little butter. Once the butter is melted and the skillet is hot, add chicken skin side down and cook undisturbed on medium high heat for 4 minutes or until chicken is nicely browned.
- Flip chicken over (skin side up) and move the pan to the oven. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 200ºC.
- Remove from the oven, ensure that the chicken is cooked through and serve!