- 1 red onion
- zest and juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400ml hot vegetable stock
- 250g couscous
- 4 tuna steaks, about 140g/5oz each
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- bunch flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
- salt & pepper to taste
- Finely slice the onion, place it in a small bowl and add the lemon juice and lemon zest, juice and 1 tbsp oil, add salt and pepper to taste, then leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Place couscous in a large bowl. Pour the hot stock over the couscous, cover with cling film and leave for 10 mins until the stock has been absorbed.
- Meanwhile, season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper, brush with olive oil, then pat the mustard over both sides.
- Once the couscous is ready, add the parsley and capers to the onions, stir well, then mix into the couscous with a fork.
- Heat your Whatever Pan and sear the tuna for 1 min on each side until medium-rare.
- Serve the tuna with the couscous and lemon wedges on the side.