- 2 ribeye steaks
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 120g/1/2 cup butter
- 20g/1/4 cup herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary)
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Start by making the butter compound by mixing the butter with the herbs, zest of one lemon, and garlic and let chill for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the Whatever Pan and drizzle your ribeye steaks with salt and pepper.
- Once the pan is hot, add your steaks and start frying away.
- Cook until a dark crust has formed. Using a spatula, flip, and cook the other side.
- Add a spoonful of butter compound to both steaks and serve.