- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-3cm chunks
- 5 tbsp cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- Chili flakes, to taste
- 1 tsp sage
- 200g/1.5 cups chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2 sheets of filo pastry
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F. Put the potatoes on a baking tray and toss with 1 tbsp of the oil. Season and roast for 25 mins.
- While the potatoes roast, heat some olive oil in your Whatever Pan add the onion and garlic. Season with sage and chili flakes and cook over a medium heat for about 7-10 minutes.
- Add the chestnuts, cranberry sauce and the sweet potato cubes. Set the mix aside after cooking for a couple of minutes.
- Clean the Whatever Pan.
- Cover the Whatever Pan with 1 sheet of Filo Pastry.
- Spoon the sweet potato mixture into the Whatever Pan and cut of any excess pastry.
- Cover with another sheet of Filo pastry. Carefully fold the edges and brush with some olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 mins and voila!